Update Lenovo K3 Note : Lenovo K3 Note, The most Selling smartphone by Lenovo and most popular Mobile of Lenovo K Series Range. It comes in Mid-Budget Smartphone and offers Great Value for Money as it gets great specifications and Feature. Since the Launch of Lenovo K3 Note , Lenovo is not providing regular updates to its Users so many users are willing to Update their Lenovo K3 Note to Android oreo 8.0. If you are searching to Update your Lenovo K3 Note to Android o 8.0 , then this post is For you , In this Article , we will tell You How to Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android Oreo 8.0 without Root.
How to Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android O 8.0
Note : MyGadgetReviewer will not be Responsible for Bricked Devices , Dead SD Cards or any Other Mis-happening with your Device , Do this at your Own Risk.
- Installed TWRP Recovery
- Downloaded Android Oreo Lineage OS ROM Zip File For Lenovo K3 Note file
- Downloaded Gapps of Lineage OS ROM
- Lenovo K3 Note Charged Above 60%
- USB Cable
- Minimum 4GB Internal Storage Free Space
- MicroSD Card
- Both the Zip File Placed in MicroSD Card.
Pros of Android Oreo 8.0
- Your Lenovo K3 Note will Perform faster .
- Great Software Experience .
- RAM will occupy very Less Space
- Stable Hotspot Feature
- Stable VoLTE feature
- Increased Battery Life
- Download LineageOS Stable 15 ROM For Lenovo K3 Note From Here
- Download GApps for LineageOS 15 for Lenovo K3 Note from Here
How to Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android Oreo 8.0 or How to install Android O 8.0 in Lenovo K3 Note
- First Of All , You have to Turn off Your Lenovo K3 Note .
- Now Go to the TWRP recovery in Your Device by pressing Power ON/OFF button + Volume Down Button Simultaneously .
- Now Go to the Tap on the Wipe Section der TWRP Recovery.
- Now you will see an Option , Advanced Wipe, Now tap on it and Swipe .
- Now Go to the Install Section and Browse to the Linage OS Zip File and install it .
- After Installing Lineage OS Zip File , Go to Install section Again.
- Now Browse to Gapps Zip File and Install it too.
- after succesfull install , Reboot or Restart Your Lenovo K3 Note .
- Done , You Have Successfully Updated Lenovo K3 Note to Andoid Oreo .