Update Cubot X18 Plus to oreo : Cubot X18 Plus is a great smartphone but many of you are not happy with its software or updates. So many of you might be thinking to install Android O Oreo Update in your Cubot X18 PlUS as cubot is not providing regular updates to the device. Here is the Guide How to Update Cubot X18 Plus to Oreo 8.0 .
How to Update Cubot X18 Plus to Android O 8.0
Note : MyGadgetReviewer will not be Responsible for Bricked Devices , Dead SD Cards or any Other Mis-happening with your Device , Do this at your Own Risk.
Pros of Android Oreo 8.0
- Your Cubot X18 Plus will Perform faster .
- Great Software Experience .
- RAM will occupy very Less Space
- Stable Hotspot Feature
- Stable VoLTE feature
- Increased Battery Life
- Download LineageOS Stable 15 ROM For Cubot X18 Plus From Here
- Download GApps for LineageOS 15 for Cubot X18 Plus from Here
- Installed TWRP Recovery
- Downloaded Android Oreo Lineage OS ROM Zip File For Cubot X18 Plus file
- Downloaded Gapps of Lineage OS ROM
- Cubot X18 PlusCharged Above 60%
- USB Cable
- Minimum 4GB Internal Storage Free Space
- MicroSD Card
- Both the Zip File Placed in MicroSD Card.
Recommended : How to Install TWRP Recovery in Cubot X18 Plus and How to Unlock Bootloader of Cubot X18 Plus
How to Update Cubot X18 Plus to Oreo 8.0 or How to install Android O 8.0 in Cubot X18 Plus
- First Of All , You have to Turn off Your Cubot X18 Plus.
- Now Go to the TWRP recovery in Your Device by pressing Power ON/OFF button + Volume Down Button Simultaneously .
- Now Go to the Tap on the Wipe Section der TWRP Recovery.
- Now you will see an Option , Advanced Wipe, Now tap on it and Swipe .
- Now Go to the Install Section and Browse to the Linage OS Zip File and install it .
- After Installing Lineage OS Zip File , Go to Install section Again.
- Now Browse to Gapps Zip File and Install it too.
- after succesfull install , Reboot or Restart Your Cubot X18 Plus.
- Done , You Have Successfully Updated Cubot X18 Plus to Oreo .