Redmi Y1 , the latest buget Flagship by Xiaomi in India, offers great specifications and features at very less price but many of you will not be happy with its UI offered out of the box i.e MIUI 9, so you may have a plan to install custom ROM in your Redmi Y1 but before installing custom ROM ,first you have to Root your Device.If you are looking to root your Redmi Y1 smartphone , then this article is for you. In this article we will tell you How To Root Redmi Y1 without PC with help of KingRoot app,
As Redmi Y1 comes with MIUI 9 out of the Box which runs on Android Marshmallow, Many of you wanted to upgrade it to Android Oreo , As Xiaomi doesnot yet launches Android O update for its old popular Devices , to Update your Redmi Y1 there are many Oreo based custom ROMS available so you may select one of them and install it in your Redmi Y1 ,To Install custom RoM , first you Have to Root Your Redmi Y1.
How To Root Redmi Y1 without pc
Requirements To Root Redmi Y1
- KingRoot App installed in Your Redmi Y1
- Your Device should be charges above 50% to 60%
- Internet Connection
- RootChecker App installed in Your Device
Pros of Rooting Redmi Y1
- Your Redmi 5A will Perform faster .
- Now You can install any Custom ROM in your Redmi Y1.
- You will able to update your device to Android or Android 8 Oreo.
Downloads Required to Root Your Redmi Y1 Mobile
- Download Kingroot App from here or Google Play Store
- Download RootChecker App from Google PlayStore
How to Root Redmi Y1 without pc Step by Step Guide
- First of all download Kingroot app in your device from PlayStore or above Download Section .
- Second Step – Download other app named RootChecker (To Check whether Your device is rooted or not) .
- In Third Step You have to Launch the App Kingroot .
- Now Tap on the Button Root in Kingroot App .
- Fifth step is to Restart Your Device .
- In sixth step you have to Launch the App Rootchecker .
- In step 7 you have to tap the check option in RootChecker App .
- Now you will See a Option Says Your Device is root , if you dont see this on screen then follow steps again .
- That’s it, you Have Successfully Root Redmi Y1 without pc .
Cons of Rooting Redmi Y1
- Your Device may Heat
- Your Device may insecured