How to Root Redmi 4a : If you have a Xiaomi Budget King Smartphone , the Redmi 4A and Looking to root your smartphone , then you are at the right place . In this article we will tell you How to Root Redmi Note 4 .As Redmi 4a comes with MIUI 9 out of the Box which runs on Android Nougat, Many of you wanted to upgrade it to Android Oreo , As Xiaomi doesnot yet launches Android O update for its Devices , to Update your Redmi 4a , you have to install Custom RoM in your Device , to Install custom RoM , first you Have to Root Your Xiaomi Redmi 4a.
Note: We are Not Responsible for any kind of Bricked Devices and Dead SD Cards , perform all the steps to root your device successfully.
How To Root Redmi 4a without pc
Requirements To Root Redmi 4a
- KingRoot App installed in Your Redmi 4a
- Your Device should be charges above 50% to 60%
- Internet Connection
- RootChecker App installed in Your Device
Downloads Required to Root Your Redmi 4a Mobile
- Download Kingroot App from here or Google Play Store
- Download RootChecker App from Google PlayStore
How to Root Redmi 4a without pc Step by Step Guide
First of all download Kingroot app in your device from PlayStore or above Download Section .
- Second Step – Download other app named RootChecker (To Check whether Your device is rooted or not) .
- In Third Step You have to Launch the App Kingroot .
- Now Tap on the Button Root in Kingroot App .
- Fifth step is to Restart Your Device .
- In sixth step you have to Launch the App Rootchecker .
- In step 7 you have to tap the check option in RootChecker App .
- Now you will See a Option Says Your Device is root , if you dont see this on screen then follow steps again .
- That’s it, you Have Successfully Root Redmi 4a without pc .
Pros of Rooting Xiaomi Redmi 4a
- Your Redmi 5A will Perform faster .
- Now You can install any Custom ROM in your Redmi 5A .
- You will able to update your device to Android or Android 8 Oreo.
Cons of Rooting Xiaomi Redmi 4a
- Your Device may Heat
- Your Device may insecured