How to Root K3 Note : If you have a Lenovo best seller Smartphone , the K3 Note and Looking to root your smartphone , then you are at the right place . In this article we will tell you How to Root K3 Note .As K3 Note comes with Lenovo Based UI out of the Box which runs on Android Nougat, Many of you wanted to upgrade it to Android Oreo , As Lenovo doesnot yet launches Android O update for its Devices , to Update your K3 Note , you have to install Custom RoM in your Device , to Install custom RoM , first you Have to Root Your Lenovo K3 Note.
Note: We are Not Responsible for any kind of Bricked Devices and Dead SD Cards , perform all the steps to root your device successfully.
How To Root K3 Note without Pc
Pros of Rooting Lenovo K3 Note
- Your K3 Note will Perform faster .
- Now You can install any Custom ROM in your K3 Note .
- You will able to update your device to Android or Android 8 Oreo.
Cons of Rooting Lenovo K3 Note
- Your Device may Heat
- Your Device may insecured
Requirements To Root K3 Note
- KingRoot App installed in Your K3 Note
- Your Device should be charges above 50% to 60%
- Internet Connection
- RootChecker App installed in Your Device
Downloads Required to Root Your K3 Note Mobile
- Download Kingroot App from here or Google Play Store
- Download RootChecker App from Google PlayStore
How to Root K3 Note without pc Step by Step Guide
- First of all download Kingroot app in your device from PlayStore or above Download Section .
- Second Step – Download other app named RootChecker (To Check whether Your device is rooted or not) .
- In Third Step You have to Launch the App Kingroot .
- Now Tap on the Button Root in Kingroot App .
- Fifth step is to Restart Your Device .
- In sixth step you have to Launch the App Rootchecker .
- In step 7 you have to tap the check option in RootChecker App .
- Now you will See a Option Says Your Device is root , if you dont see this on screen then follow steps again .
- That’s it, you Have Successfully Root K3 Note without pc .