Install TWRP Recovery in Redmi Note 5 Pro : If you have a Redmi Note 5 Pro with you and Planning to Install TWRP Recovery in Redmi Note 5 Pro then you are at right Place. In this post we are going to tell you about How to install TWRP Recovery in Redmi Note 5 Pro without Pc.
Redmi Note 5 Pro is a Mid-Budget Smartphone which comes with great specifications and Features. It is powered by a octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Chipset coupled with Adreno 509 GPU. It comes with 5.99 inches IPS LCD Display with Aspect Ratio of 18:9. It also gets Dual rear camera setup which gets 12 MP Primary Camera with f/2.2 aperture and 1.25µm pixel size + 5 MP Secondary camera with f/2.0 aperture and 1.12µm depth sensor and also dual-LED flash at Rear. Coming to the Front Camera it gets 20 MP Camera with f/2.2 aperture with 1µm pixel size and a LED flash.
MyGadgetReviewer.com will not be responsible for Dead SD Cars , Bricked Devices or any other Mishappening with your device. Perform all the steps at your own risk. All these steps are tried and tested on our Device and we have got 100% success at the first time of rooting. Rooting your device is not such a difficult task in very rare cases you may face problem. Its a very easy tutorial and 99% of Users have successfully rooted their smartphone through our Blog.
- Your Device must be charged above 80%
- Internet Connection
- You have Enabled USB-Debugging in your Smartphone. ( Go to settings > open about Phone > tap build number 5 times ).
- Your Device must be rooted
Recommended : How to Root Redmi Note 5 Pro easiest Method
Pros of Installing TWRP Recovery
- You can Install or flash any Custom ROM in your device.
- easily wipes cache and data of your smartphone whenever you want.
- easily unroot your rooted device.
- You can flash any file in your smartphone like Gapps etc.
Cons of Installing TWRP Recovery
- Your warranty may be void
- some users bricked their device while installing
- this method requires root
Install TWRP recovery in Redmi Note 5 Pro
- First of all Download ROM MANAGER app from given link .
- Now You have to Launch the Root Manager App .
- Then You will see a notification ” In order to start with Ram manager app your device must be rooted ” .
- In 4th Step you have to Tap on Okay .
- Now you will see many options on your screen .
- Tap on Okay .
- Now You will See option to Install TWRP recovery or Clockwork mod recovery .
- Select the Recovery you want to install.
- Now Tap on that .
- As soon as you tap on that the App will start installing recovery on your device .
- Now your Device will automatically reboot .
- To Boot in recovery mode you have to press volume Down + Power button together.
- Done , You have successfully install TWRP Recovery in Redmi note 5 pro .