Install twrp in Samsung Galaxy J4 : If you have a Samsung Galaxy J4 with you and Planning to Install TWRP in Samsung Galaxy J4 then you are at right Place. In this post we are going to tell you about How to install TWRP in Samsung Galaxy J4 without Pc. After installing Twrp recovery in your device you will be able to Flash any custom rom in your smartphone. There are many custom roms available right now for Samsung Galaxy J4 to enhance software experience of the device.
Samsung has launched its new Budget Smartphone Samsung Galaxy J4 in India Few Days Ago. The smartphone comes in Below Rs.10,000 segment and offers Entry Level Specs and Features. The all New Samsung Galaxy J4 comes with Exynos 7570 Quad core processor coupled with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU.Samsung Galaxy J4 comes with Android 8.0 Oreo out of the Box and Price of the Smartphone starts From Rs. 9,990. The smartphone is currently available only in one variant which is 2GB RAM + 16GB Internal Storage. The smartphone is available in Offline Markets and Users who want to buy a Branded Device should check out this smartphone.
Recommended : Samsung Galaxy J4 Full Specs and Features
Install TWRP in Samsung Galaxy J4
MyGadgetReviewer.com will not be responsible for Dead SD Cars , Bricked Devices or any other Mishappening with your device. Perform all the steps at your own risk. All these steps are tried and tested on our Device and we have got 100% success at the first time of rooting. Rooting your device is not such a difficult task in very rare cases you may face problem. Its a very easy tutorial and 99% of Users have successfully rooted their smartphone through our Blog.
Pros of Installing TWRP Recovery in Samsung Galaxy J4
- You can Install or flash any Custom ROM in your device.
- easily wipes cache and data of your smartphone whenever you want.
- easily unroot your rooted device.
- You can flash any file in your smartphone like Gapps etc.
Cons of Installing TWRP Recovery in Samsung Galaxy J4
- Your warranty may be void
- some users bricked their device while installing
- this method requires root.
- Your Device must be charged above 80%
- Internet Connection
- You have Enabled USB-Debugging in your Smartphone. ( Go to settings > open about Phone > tap build number 5 times ).
- Your Device must be rooted
Recommended : How to root samsung galaxy j4 without pc easiest method
How to Install twrp in Samsung Galaxy J4
- First of all Download ROM MANAGER app from given link .
- Now You have to Launch the Root Manager App .
- Then You will see a notification ” In order to start with Ram manager app your device must be rooted ” .
- In 4th Step you have to Tap on Okay .
- Now you will see many options on your screen .
- Tap on Okay .
- Now You will See option to Install TWRP recovery or Clockwork mod recovery .
- Select the Recovery you want to install.
- Now Tap on that .
- As soon as you tap on that the App will start installing recovery on your device .
- Now your Device will automatically reboot .
- To Boot in recovery mode you have to press volume Down + Power button together.
- Done , You have successfully Install twrp in Samsung Galaxy J4 .
After you have successfuly install twrp in Samsung Galaxy J4 you can flash any custom rom in your smartphone. If you are facing any issues while root/unroot/flashing custom rom or installing custom rom in Samsung Galaxy J4 then comment below. Our team will guide you asap.