Install twrp in asus zenfone max pro m1 : If you have a asus zenfone max pro m1 with you and Planning to Install TWRP in asus zenfone max pro m1 then you are at right Place. In this post we are going to tell you about How to install TWRP in asus zenfone max pro m1 without Pc. After installing Twrp recovery in your device you will be able to Flash any custom rom in your smartphone. There are many custom roms available right now for asus zenfone max pro m1 to enhance software experience of the device.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 was launched Few months ago. It comes with great specifications and Features and one of the cheapest smartphone in India to offer Snapdragon 636 chipset. The smartphone comes with 5.99 inches IPS LCD Display with Aspect Ratio of 18:9. It also comes with Dual rear Camera setup with 16 MP Primary Camera with f/2.0 aperture + 5 MP Secondary Rear Camera with f/2.4 aperture with 1.12µm of pixel size.
Install TWRP in asus zenfone max pro m1
MyGadgetReviewer.com will not be responsible for Dead SD Cars , Bricked Devices or any other Mishappening with your device. Perform all the steps at your own risk. All these steps are tried and tested on our Device and we have got 100% success at the first time of rooting. Rooting your device is not such a difficult task in very rare cases you may face problem. Its a very easy tutorial and 99% of Users have successfully rooted their smartphone through our Blog.
Recommended : How to Root asus zenfone max pro m1 easiest Method
Pros of Installing TWRP Recovery
- You can Install or flash any Custom ROM in your device.
- easily wipes cache and data of your smartphone whenever you want.
- easily unroot your rooted device.
- You can flash any file in your smartphone like Gapps etc.
Cons of Installing TWRP Recovery
- Your warranty may be void
- some users bricked their device while installing
- this method requires root.
- Your Device must be charged above 80%
- Internet Connection
- You have Enabled USB-Debugging in your Smartphone. ( Go to settings > open about Phone > tap build number 5 times ).
- Rooted asus zenfone max pro m1
How to Install twrp in asus zenfone max pro m1
- First of all Download ROM MANAGER app from given link .
- Now You have to Launch the Root Manager App .
- Then You will see a notification ” In order to start with Ram manager app your device must be rooted ” .
- In 4th Step you have to Tap on Okay .
- Now you will see many options on your screen .
- Tap on Okay .
- Now You will See option to Install TWRP recovery or Clockwork mod recovery .
- Select the Recovery you want to install.
- Now Tap on that .
- As soon as you tap on that the App will start installing recovery on your device .
- Now your Device will automatically reboot .
- To Boot in recovery mode you have to press volume Down + Power button together.
- Done , You have successfully Install twrp in asus zenfone max pro m1.
Recommended : List of Best custom ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
After you have successfuly install twrp in asus zenfone max pro m1 you can flash any custom rom in your smartphone. If you are facing any issues while root/unroot/flashing custom rom or installing custom rom in asus zenfone max pro m1 then comment below. Our team will guide you asap.