Update Siswoo R8 to oreo : Siswoo R8 Monster is one of the Best Performance smartphone available in Market right now. It comes with Amazing Spdecifications and Features at the vale for Money Pricing. But the point where Sswoo S8 lacks is software. The smartphone is running on Android Marshmallow right such that users are not happy with its software experience. If you are searching for ” How to Update Siswoo R8 to Oreo 8.0 “ then you are at the right place. In this post we will tell you about how to update siswoo r8 monster to android oreo .
How to Update Siswoo R8 to Android Oreo 8.0
Note : MyGadgetReviewer will not be Responsible for Bricked Devices , Dead SD Cards or any Other Mis-happening with your Device , Do this at your Own Risk.
Pros of Android Oreo 8.0
- Your Siswoo R8 will Perform faster .
- Great Software Experience .
- RAM will occupy very Less Space
- Stable Hotspot Feature
- Stable VoLTE feature
- Increased Battery Life
- Download LineageOS Stable 15 ROM For Siswoo R8 From Here
- Download GApps for LineageOS 15 for Siswoo R8 Monster from Here
- Installed TWRP Recovery
- Downloaded Android Oreo Lineage OS ROM Zip File For Siswoo R8 file
- Downloaded Gapps of Lineage OS ROM
- Siswoo R8 Charged Above 60%
- USB Cable
- Minimum 4GB Internal Storage Free Space
- MicroSD Card
- Both the Zip File Placed in MicroSD Card.
Recommended : How to Install TWRP Recovery in Siswoo R8 and How to Unlock Bootloader of Siswoo R8 Monster
How to Update Siswoo R8 to Android Oreo 8.0 or How to install Android O 8.0 in Siswoo R8 Monster
- First Of All , You have to Turn off Your Siswoo R8.
- Now Go to the TWRP recovery in Your Device by pressing Power ON/OFF button + Volume Down Button Simultaneously .
- Now Go to the Tap on the Wipe Section der TWRP Recovery.
- Now you will see an Option , Advanced Wipe, Now tap on it and Swipe .
- Now Go to the Install Section and Browse to the Linage OS Zip File and install it .
- After Installing Lineage OS Zip File , Go to Install section Again.
- Now Browse to Gapps Zip File and Install it too.
- after succesfull install , Reboot or Restart Your Siswoo R8.
- Done , You Have Successfully Updated Siswoo R8 to Oreo .