Update Samsung Galaxy A5 to Oreo : Samsung Galaxy A5 is the Most Selling Smartphone by Samsung in India, It comes with Great Specifications and Features at the Value for Money Price . Samsung Galaxy A5 runs on Grace UX Ui , which is Samsung’s own Developed ROM , It also comes with Great Specifications and Features Like Split Screen , Voice Assistant etc , also it Provides Great Software experience to its users. But many users are not happy with Gace UX UI , as some reports it lowers RAM availability of their device , whereas some says it reduces Performance , also it Doesnot Gets Latest Oreo. Many Users want their Samsung Galaxy A5 to be updated to Android o or Android Oreo 8.0.
If you are One of those who dont like the GRACE UX UI ROM or wanted to Update your Samsung Galaxy A5 to Latest Android Oreo , then this post is for you . In this post we will tell you How To Install Android Oreo 8.0 in Samsung Galaxy A5 / Update Samsung Galaxy A5 to oreo without Root.
Note : MyGadgetReviewer will not be Responsible for Bricked Devices , Dead SD Cards or any Other Mis-happening with your Device , Do this at your Own Risk.
Update Samsung Galaxy A5 to Oreo
- Download LineageOS Stable 15 ROM For Samsung Galaxy A5 From here
- Download GApps for LineageOS 15 from here
- Installed TWRP Recovery
- Downloaded Android Oreo Lineage OS ROM Zip File For Samsung Galaxy A5 file
- Downloaded Gapps of Lineage OS ROM
- Samsung Galaxy A5 Charged Above 60%
- USB Cable
- Minimum 4GB Internal Storage Free Space
- MicroSD Card
- Both the Zip File Placed in MicroSD Card.
Pros of Android Oreo 8.0
- Your Samsung Galaxy A5 will Perform faster .
- Great Software Experience .
- RAM will occupy very Less Space as compared to MIUI 9 .
- Stable Hotspot Feature
- Stable VoLTE feature
- Increased Battery Life
Cons of installing Android Oreo 8.0 in Samsung Galaxy A5
- Your Device warranty may Void
- Your Device may become less secured
- Battery may Drain more fastly (in some cases)
How to Update Samsung Galaxy A5 to Oreo 8.0 or How to install Android O 8.0 in Samsung Galaxy A5
- First Of All , You have to Turn off Your Samsung Galaxy A5 .
- In Second Step You Have to Go to the TWRP recovery in Your Device by pressing Power ON/OFF button + Volume Down Button Simultaneously .
- Now Go to the Tap on the Wipe Section der TWRP Recovery.
- Then , you will see an Option , Advanced Wipe, Now tap on it and Swipe .
- After that Go to the Install Section and Browse to the Linage OS Zip File and install it .
- After Installing Lineage OS Zip File , Go to Install section Again.
- Now Browse to Gapps Zip File and Install it too.
- after succesfull install , Reboot or Restart Your Samsung Galaxy A5 .
- Done , You Have Successfully Update Samsung Galaxy A5 to Oreo .
You are all Done You have successfully Updated Your Samsung Galaxy A5 To Android Oreo 8.0 without Pc. If you are Facing Any type of Issues with the update then please comment below. This Android Oreo Based ROM has no issues so far. Your Device will run fast and their is no issues with the Camera of the Device. Please Note that after installing this ROM , the warranty of your device may be void. We request you to install this update after the expiration of your warranty. Please Do it at your own risk as many people may brick their devices while performing these steps.