How To Root Redmi 4x : Redmi 4X is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Quaclomm Snapdragon 435 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB. Coming to the camera, the Xiaomi Redmi 4X packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Xiaomi Redmi 4X runs Android MIUI 9 and is powered by a 4100mAh non removable battery.
Hardware wise it is a good smartphone at this price but many of you are not happy with its software experience. to enhance software experience you must be wanted to install custom ROM but before installing custom rom you have to root Redmi 4x . In this post we will tell you How to Root Redmi 4x Smartphone
How To Root Redmi 4x
MyGadgetReviewer.com will not be responsible for Dead SD Cars , Bricked Devices or any other Mishappening with your device. Perform all the steps at your own risk. All these steps are tried and tested on our Device and we have got 100% success at the first time of rooting. Rooting your device is not such a difficult task in very rare cases you may face problem. Its a very easy tutorial and 99% of Users have successfully rooted their smartphone through our Blog.
Pros of Rooting Redmi 4x
- Your Redmi 4x will Perform faster .
- Great Software Experience .
- RAM will occupy very Less Space
- Increased Battery Life
Download SuperSu Zip File from Here.
- Device charged above 60%
- Downloaded Files from Download Section
- usb cable or charging cable
- Backup of device
Cons of Rooting Redmi 4x
- Device wil be less secured
- Warranty may be void
- If you are first timer , you may brick your device.
How To Root Redmi 4x
- In the first Step you have to download all the files from the download section.
- Then Connect your smartphone to your pc / laptop
- Take the backup of your device and save t in your laptop or pc
- Now you have to switch off your mobile phone.
- After switching off your device Press Volume Up Button and Power Button at the same time.
- Then you will see your smartphone is booting to recovery.
- After getting into the recovery tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
- After wiping the cache go back and tap on install.
- Now find the SuperZip file and install it.
- Similarly you have to install Gapps by tapping on Gapps File.
- In last Step you have to reboot your Device.
- Done , You have successfully rooted your Redmi 4x device.
Once yo have successfully roooted your device , you can install any custom ROM in your smartphone any enjoy the great software experience ( root Redmi 4x ). If you are facing any issues regarding Root/Unroot , Updating etc Comment Below.