Root Nexus 6p : Huawei Google Nexus 6P is powered by 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei Google Nexus 6P packs a 12.3-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies. Hardware wise it is a best smartphone but many of you are not happy with its software experience. to enhance software experience you must be wanted to install custom ROM but before installing custom rom you have to root Nexus 6P . In this post we will tell you How to Root Nexus 6p Smartphone :-
Root Nexus 6P
MyGadgetReviewer.com will not be responsible for Dead SD Cars , Bricked Devices or any other Mishappening with your device. Perform all the steps at your own risk. All these steps are tried and tested on our Device and we have got 100% success at the first time of rooting. Rooting your device is not such a difficult task in very rare cases you may face problem. Its a very easy tutorial and 99% of Users have successfully rooted their smartphone through our Blog.
- Device charged above 60%
- Downloaded Files from Download Section
- usb cable or charging cable
- Backup of device
Pros of Rooting Nexus 6P
- Your NEXUS 6P will Perform faster .
- Great Software Experience .
- RAM will occupy very Less Space
- Increased Battery Life
Cons of Rooting Nexus 6P
- Device wil be less secured
- Warranty may be void
- If you are first timer , you may brick your device.
Download SuperSu Zip File from Here.
How To Root Nexus 6P
- In the first Step you have to download all the files from the download section.
- Then Connect your smartphone to your pc / laptop
- Take the backup of your device and save t in your laptop or pc
- Now you have to switch off your mobile phone.
- After switching off your device Press Volume Up Button and Power Button at the same time.
- Then you will see your smartphone is booting to recovery.
- After getting into the recovery tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
- After wiping the cache go back and tap on install.
- Now find the SuperZip file and install it.
- Similarly you have to install Gapps by tapping on Gapps File.
- In last Step you have to reboot your Device.
- Done , You have successfully rooted your Nexus 6P device.
Once yo have successfully roooted your device , you can install any custom ROM in your smartphone any enjoy the great software experience ( root Nexus 6P ). If you are facing any issues regarding Root/Unroot , Updating etc Comment Below.