Root Lenovo P2 : Lenovo P2, The most Selling smartphone by Lenovo in India and also the most popular Mobile of Lenovo P Series Range. Lenovo P2 is a Mid-Budget Smartphone and offers Great Value for Money as it gets great specifications and Feature. Since the Launch of the smartphone , Lenovo is not providing regular updates to its Users so many users are willing to root and Update their Lenovo P2 to Latest Android before installing update first You need to root Lenovo P2 and to Know How to Root Lenovo P2 read this full post. If you are searching to How to Root Lenovo P2 , then this post is For you , In this Article , we will tell You How to Root Lenovo P2 Without Pc ,
MyGadgetReviewer.com will not be responsible for Dead SD Cars , Bricked Devices or any other Mishappening with your device. Perform all the steps at your own risk. All these steps are tried and tested on our Device and we have got 100% success at the first time of rooting. Rooting your device is not such a difficult task in very rare cases you may face problem. Its a very easy tutorial and 99% of Users have successfully rooted their smartphone through our Blog.
Pros of Rooting Lenovo P2
- Your Lenovo P2 will Perform faster .
- Great Software Experience .
- RAM will occupy very Less Space
- Increased Battery Life
- Device charged above 60%
- Downloaded Files from Download Section
- usb cable or charging cable
- Backup of device
Cons of Rooting Lenovo P2
- Device wil be less secured
- Warranty may be void
- If you are first timer , you may brick your device.
Download SuperSu Zip File from Here.
Recommended : How to install TWRP in any Lenovo Device
How To Root Lenovo P2 Without Pc Step By Step Guide and Tutorial
- In the first Step you have to download all the files from the download section.
- Then Connect your smartphone to your pc / laptop
- Take the backup of your device and save t in your laptop or pc
- Now you have to switch off your mobile phone.
- After switching off your device Press Volume Up Button and Power Button at the same time.
- Then you will see your smartphone is booting to recovery.
- After getting into the recovery tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
- After wiping the cache go back and tap on install.
- Now find the SuperZip file and install it.
- Similarly you have to install Gapps by tapping on Gapps File.
- In last Step you have to reboot your Device.
- Done , You have successfully rooted your device.
Recommended : How to Update LENOVO P2 to Oreo
Once yo have successfully roooted your device , you can install any custom ROM in your smartphone any enjoy the great software experience. If you are facing any issues regarding Root/Unroot , Updating etc Comment Below