How To Root Infinix Note 4 – Infinix Note 4, the most selling and Budget smartphone by Imfnix in India, comes with great specifications and features but many of you will not be happy with its UI , so you may have plan to install custom ROM in your Infinix Note 4 but before installing custom ROM ,first you have to Root your Device.If you are looking to root your Infinix Note 4 smartphone , then this article is for you. In this article we will tell you How To Root Infinix Note 4 without PC with help of KingRoot app,
As Infinix Note 4 comes with Infinx own customized ROM out of the Box which runs on Android Marshmallow, Many of you wanted to upgrade it to Android Oreo , As Motorola or Moto doesnot yet launches Android O update for its Devices , to Update your Infinix Note 4 there are many Oreo based custom ROMS available so you may select one of them and install it in your Infinix Note 4,To Install custom RoM , first you Have to Root Your Motorola or Infinix Note 4 .
How To Root Infinix Note 4 without pc
Cons of Rooting Infinix Note 4
- Your Device may Heat
- Your Device may insecured
Pros of Rooting Infinix Note 4
- Your Infinix Note 4 will Perform faster .
- Now You can install any Custom ROM in your infinix note 4
- You will able to update your device to Android or Android 8 Oreo.
Requirements To Root Infinix Note 4
- KingRoot App installed in Your Infinix Note 4
- Your Device should be charges above 50% to 60%
- Internet Connection
- RootChecker App installed in Your Device
Downloads Required to Root Your Infinix Note 4 Mobile
- Download Kingroot App from here or Google Play Store
- Download RootChecker App from Google PlayStore
How to Root Infinix Note 4 without pc Step by Step Guide
- First of all download Kingroot app in your device from PlayStore or above Download Section .
- Second Step – Download other app named RootChecker (To Check whether Your device is rooted or not) .
- In Third Step You have to Launch the App Kingroot .
- Now Tap on the Button Root in Kingroot App .
- Fifth step is to Restart Your Device .
- In sixth step you have to Launch the App Rootchecker .
- In step 7 you have to tap the check option in RootChecker App .
- Now you will See a Option Says Your Device is root , if you dont see this on screen then follow steps again .
- That’s it, you Have Successfully Root Infinix Note 4 without pc .