Root Elephone U Pro : Elephone U Pro Mobile shares Quad-Core CPU with Android 8.0 OS.It has 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM large memory.The phone is provided with 13MP+13MP double rear camera and 8MP front camera,supports rear and front focus flash and 10 points multi- focus.It has 3550 mAh battery which supports to wireless charging and quick charging. Now coming to the Software , as Elephone U PRO runs on Elephone own Ui which is not that good and users donot get great software experience. This is the point where you have to root your device so that you can install any custom ROM which is available for the smartphone.
MyGadgetReviewer.com will not be responsible for Dead SD Cars , Bricked Devices or any other Mishappening with your device. Perform all the steps at your own risk. All these steps are tried and tested on our Device and we have got 100% success at the first time of rooting. Rooting your device is not such a difficult task in very rare cases you may face problem. Its a very easy tutorial and 99% of Users have successfully rooted their smartphone through our Blog.
Pros of Rooting Elephone U Pro
- Your Elephone U PRO will Perform faster .
- Great Software Experience .
- RAM will occupy very Less Space
- Increased Battery Life
- Device charged above 60%
- Downloaded Files from Download Section
- usb cable or charging cable
- Backup of device
Cons of Rooting Elephone U Pro
- Device wil be less secured
- Warranty may be void
- If you are first timer , you may brick your device.
Download SuperSu Zip File from Here.
How To Root Elephone U Pro
- In the first Step you have to download all the files from the download section.
- Then Connect your smartphone to your pc / laptop
- Take the backup of your device and save t in your laptop or pc
- Now you have to switch off your mobile phone.
- After switching off your device Press Volume Up Button and Power Button at the same time.
- Then you will see your smartphone is booting to recovery.
- After getting into the recovery tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
- After wiping the cache go back and tap on install.
- Now find the SuperZip file and install it.
- Similarly you have to install Gapps by tapping on Gapps File.
- In last Step you have to reboot your Device.
- Done , You have successfully rooted your device.
Once yo have successfully roooted your device , you can install any custom ROM in your smartphone any enjoy the great software experience. If you are facing any issues regarding Root/Unroot , Updating etc Comment Below.