Enable Face Unlock on Redmi Note 4 4 : If you have Xiami Redmi Note 4 and searching for How to install FaceUnlock feature in smartphone running on MIUI 9 then this post is for you. In this post we will tell you How to Enable Face Unlock on Redmi Note 4 . Since the launch of Redmi Note 5 Pro , Face Unlock Feature has become most popular feature among smartphones , now every mid budget smartphone mobile is coming up with Face Unlock Feature But the old Phones like Redmi note 4 doesnot comes with Face Unlock feature so you have to install it from your own. Follow the following steps to ” Enable Face Unlock on Redmi Note 4 ”
MyGadgetReviewer.com will not be responsible for Dead SD Cars , Bricked Devices or any other Mishappening with your device. Perform all the steps at your own risk. All these steps are tried and tested on our Device and we have got 100% success at the first time of rooting. Rooting your device is not such a difficult task in very rare cases you may face problem. Its a very easy tutorial and 99% of Users have successfully rooted their smartphone through our Blog.
- This Method will work only on Redmi Note 4
- Your device must be root.
- Charge your mobile up to 80% before performing this guide.
- Your device must have TWRP or CWM recovery installed
Download FaceID Zip File from Here.
Recommended : How to install TWRP in any Xiaomi Device
How To Enable Face Unlock on Redmi Note 4 or How to install FaceID in Redmi Note 4
- In the first Step you have to download all the files from the download section.
- Then Connect your smartphone to your pc / laptop
- Take the backup of your device and save t in your laptop or pc
- Now you have to switch off your mobile phone.
- After switching off your device Press Volume Up Button and Power Button at the same time.
- Then you will see your smartphone is booting to recovery.
- After getting into the recovery tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
- After wiping the cache go back and tap on install.
- Now find the FaceID Zip file and install it.
- Similarly you have to install Gapps by tapping on Gapps File.
- In last Step you have to reboot your Device.
- Done , You have successfully enabled FaceUnlock in your device.