If you are looking to update your Samsung Galaxy J5 to android Oreo then you are at the right Place . In this article We will Tell you How to Update Samsung Galaxy J5 To Android Oreo 8.0 without Root and Pc. Follow all the step to Update Your Device
How to Update Samsung Galaxy J5 To Android O 8.0
Note : MyGadgetReviewer will not be Responsible for Bricked Devices , Dead SD Cards or any Other Mis-happening with your Device , Do this at your Own Risk.
- Installed TWRP Recovery
- Downloaded Android Oreo Lineage OS ROM Zip File For Samsung Galaxy J5 file
- Downloaded Gapps of Lineage OS ROM
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Charged Above 60%
- USB Cable
- Minimum 4GB Internal Storage Free Space
- MicroSD Card
- Both the Zip File Placed in MicroSD Card.
Pros of Android Oreo 8.0
- Your Samsung Galaxy J5 will Perform faster .
- Great Software Experience .
- RAM will occupy very Less Space
- Stable Hotspot Feature
- Stable VoLTE feature
- Increased Battery Life
- Download LineageOS Stable 15 ROM For Samsung Galaxy J5 From Here
- Download GApps for LineageOS 15 for Samsung Galaxy J5 from Here
How to Update Samsung Galaxy J5 to Android Oreo 8.0 or How to install Android O 8.0 in Samsung Galaxy J5
- First Of All , You have to Turn off Your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro.
- Then Go to the TWRP recovery in Your Device by pressing Power ON/OFF button + Volume Down Button Simultaneously .
- After that Go to the Tap on the Wipe Section der TWRP Recovery.
- Here you will see an Option , Advanced Wipe, Now tap on it and Swipe .
- Now Go to the Install Section and Browse to the Linage OS Zip File and install it .
- After Installing Lineage OS Zip File , Go to Install section Again.
- Now Browse to Gapps Zip File and Install it too.
- after succesfull install , Reboot or Restart Your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro.
- Done , You Have Successfully Updated Samsung Galaxy J5 to Andoid Oreo .