Update Moto E4 Plus : Moto E4 Plus, The most Selling smartphone by Motorola and most popular Mobile of Moto E Series Range. It comes in Mid-Budget Smartphone and offers Great Value for Money as it gets great specifications and Feature. Since the Launch of Moto E4 Plus , Motorola is not providing regular updates to its Users so many users are willing to Update their Moto E4 Plus to Android oreo 8.0. If you are searching to Update your Moto E4 Plus to Android o 8.0 , then this post is For you , In this Article , we will tell You How to Update Moto E4 Plus to Android Oreo 8.0 without Root.
How to Update Moto E4 Plus to Android O 8.0
Note : MyGadgetReviewer will not be Responsible for Bricked Devices , Dead SD Cards or any Other Mis-happening with your Device , Do this at your Own Risk.
- Download LineageOS Stable 15 ROM For Moto E4 Plus From Here
- Download GApps for LineageOS 15 for Moto E4 Plus from Above Link .
- Installed TWRP Recovery
- Downloaded Android Oreo Lineage OS ROM Zip File For Moto E4 Plus file
- Downloaded Gapps of Lineage OS ROM
- Moto E4 Plus Charged Above 60%
- USB Cable
- Minimum 4GB Internal Storage Free Space
- MicroSD Card
- Both the Zip File Placed in MicroSD Card.
Pros of Android Oreo 8.0
- Your Moto E4 Plus will Perform faster .
- Great Software Experience .
- RAM will occupy very Less Space
- Stable Hotspot Feature
- Stable VoLTE feature
- Increased Battery Life
How to Update Moto E4 Plus to Android Oreo 8.0 or How to install Android O 8.0 in Moto E4 Plus
- First Of All , You have to Turn off Your Moto E4 Plus .
- Now Go to the TWRP recovery in Your Device by pressing Power ON/OFF button + Volume Down Button Simultaneously .
- Now Go to the Tap on the Wipe Section der TWRP Recovery.
- Now you will see an Option , Advanced Wipe, Now tap on it and Swipe .
- Now Go to the Install Section and Browse to the Linage OS Zip File and install it .
- After Installing Lineage OS Zip File , Go to Install section Again.
- Now Browse to Gapps Zip File and Install it too.
- after succesfull install , Reboot or Restart Your Moto E4 Plus .
- Done , You Have Successfully Updated Moto E4 Plus to Andoid Oreo .