Update Lenovo K6 Power : Lenovo K6 Power, The most Selling smartphone by Lenovo and most popular Mobile of Lenovo K Series Range. It comes in Mid-Budget Smartphone and offers Great Value for Money as it gets great specifications and Feature. Since the Launch of Lenovo k6 Power , Lenovo is not providing regular updates to its Users so many users are willing to Update their Lenovo K6 Power to Android oreo 8.0. If you are searching to Update your Lenovo K6 Power to Android o 8.0 , then this post is For you , In this Article , we will tell You How to Update Lenovo K6 Power to Android Oreo 8.0 without Root.
How to Update Lenovo K6 Power to Android O 8.0
Note : MyGadgetReviewer will not be Responsible for Bricked Devices , Dead SD Cards or any Other Mis-happening with your Device , Do this at your Own Risk.
- Download LineageOS Stable 15 ROM For Lenovo K6 Power From Here
- Download GApps for LineageOS 15 for Lenovo K6 Power from Here
- Installed TWRP Recovery
- Downloaded Android Oreo Lineage OS ROM Zip File For Lenovo K6 Power file
- Downloaded Gapps of Lineage OS ROM
- Lenovo K6 Power Charged Above 60%
- USB Cable
- Minimum 4GB Internal Storage Free Space
- MicroSD Card
- Both the Zip File Placed in MicroSD Card.
Pros of Android Oreo 8.0
- Your Lenovo K6 Power will Perform faster .
- Great Software Experience .
- RAM will occupy very Less Space
- Stable Hotspot Feature
- Stable VoLTE feature
- Increased Battery Life
How to Update Lenovo K6 Power to Android Oreo 8.0 or How to install Android O 8.0 in Lenovo K6 Power
- First Of All , You have to Turn off Your Lenovo K6 Power .
- Now Go to the TWRP recovery in Your Device by pressing Power ON/OFF button + Volume Down Button Simultaneously .
- Now Go to the Tap on the Wipe Section der TWRP Recovery.
- Now you will see an Option , Advanced Wipe, Now tap on it and Swipe .
- Now Go to the Install Section and Browse to the Linage OS Zip File and install it .
- After Installing Lineage OS Zip File , Go to Install section Again.
- Now Browse to Gapps Zip File and Install it too.
- after succesfull install , Reboot or Restart Your Lenovo K6 Power .
- Done , You Have Successfully Updated Lenovo K6 Power to Andoid Oreo