Root Samsung Galaxy A5 , the most selling smartphone by Samsung, comes with great specifications and features but many of you will not be happy with its UI , so you may have plan to install custom ROM in your Samsung Galaxy A5 but before installing custom ROM ,first you have to Root your Device.If you are looking to root your Samsung A5 smartphone , then this article is for you. In this article we will tell you How To Root Samsung Galaxy A5 without PC with help of KingRoot app,
As Samsung Galaxy A5 comes withSamsung Based UI out of the Box which runs on Android Marshmallow, Many of you wanted to upgrade it to Android Oreo , As Samsung doesnot yet launches Android O update for its Devices , to Update your Samsung Galaxy A5 there are many Oreo based custom ROMS available so you may select one of them and install it in your Samsung Galaxy A5,To Install custom RoM , first you Have to Root Your Samsung Galaxy A5.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy A5 without pc
Downloads Required to Root Your Samsung Galaxy A5 Mobile
- Download Kingroot App from here or Google Play Store
- Download RootChecker App from Google PlayStore
Cons of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A5
- Your Device may Heat
- Your Device may insecured
Requirements To Root Samsung Galaxy A5
- KingRoot App installed in Samsung Galaxy A5
- Your Device should be charges above 50% to 60%
- Internet Connection
- RootChecker App installed in Your Device
Pros of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A5
- Your Samsung Galaxy A5 will Perform faster .
- Now You can install any Custom ROM in your oppo r11.
- You will able to update your device to Android or Android 8 Oreo.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A5 without pc Step by Step Guide
- First of all download Kingroot app in your device from PlayStore or above Download Section .
- Second Step – Download other app named RootChecker (To Check whether Your device is rooted or not) .
- In Third Step You have to Launch the App Kingroot .
- Now Tap on the Button Root in Kingroot App .
- Fifth step is to Restart Your Device .
- In sixth step you have to Launch the App Rootchecker .
- In step 7 you have to tap the check option in RootChecker App .
- Now you will See a Option Says Your Device is root , if you dont see this on screen then follow steps again .
- That’s it, you Have Successfully Root Samsung Galaxy A5 without pc .