Moto C Plus , the most selling budget smartphone by Moto, comes with great specifications and features but many of you will not be happy with its UI , so you may have plan to install custom ROM in your Moto C Plus but before installing custom ROM ,first you have to Root your Device.If you are looking to root your Motorola Moto C Plus smartphone , then this article is for you. In this article we will tell you How To Root Moto C Plus without PC with help of KingRoot app,
As Moto C Plus comes with Stock ROM out of the Box which runs on Android Nougat, Many of you wanted to upgrade it to Android Oreo , As Moto doesnot yet launches Android O update for its Devices , to Update your Moto C Plus there are many Oreo based custom ROMS available so you may select one of them and install it in your Moto C Plus ,To Install custom RoM , first you Have to Root Your Moto C Plus.
How To Root Moto C Plus without pc
Cons of Rooting Moto C Plus
- Your Device may Heat
- Your Device may insecured
Pros of Rooting Moto C Plus
- Your Moto C Plus will Perform faster .
- Now You can install any Custom ROM in your Moto C Plus.
- You will able to update your device to Android or Android 8 Oreo.
Requirements To Root Moto C Plus
- KingRoot App installed in Your Moto C Plus
- Your Device should be charges above 50% to 60%
- Internet Connection
- RootChecker App installed in Your Device
Downloads Required to Root Your Moto C Plus Mobile
- Download Kingroot App from here or Google Play Store
- Download RootChecker App from Google PlayStore
How to Root Moto C Plus without pc Step by Step Guide
- First of all download Kingroot app in your device from PlayStore or above Download Section .
- Second Step – Download other app named RootChecker (To Check whether Your device is rooted or not) .
- In Third Step You have to Launch the App Kingroot .
- Now Tap on the Button Root in Kingroot App .
- Fifth step is to Restart Your Device .
- In sixth step you have to Launch the App Rootchecker .
- In step 7 you have to tap the check option in RootChecker App .
- Now you will See a Option Says Your Device is root , if you dont see this on screen then follow steps again .
- That’s it, you Have Successfully Root Moto C Plus without pc .