Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number Online : As per Governemnt initiative it is mandatory for all to link Mobile Number with Aadhar as soon as possible . As many people are busy in their life , they dont have much time to visit the offline store and link their aadhar card with mobile number , so IVR finds the way for those people who are not able to walk into offline stores due to any specific reason , by opening the facility of linking aadhaar with mobile number online. In Past , To link your Mobile Number with Aadhar . you have to visit the offline store of your operator and submit the copy of your aadhaar card . But Now Linking Your Mobile Number with Aadhaar Becomes easy and you can do this online by staying at your Home. Follow the following Step to Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number online .
Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number Online or How to link Aadhaar with mobile phone number
If you want to re-verify your phone number by linking it to Aadhaar, the process is rather simple. You just need to keep your Aadhaar number in your hand . Whether you are on Vodafone Airtel, Idea, and Jio, or any other operator, you simply need to call this toll-free number 14546 from the phone number. Follow these steps, as directed by the IVR, to complete the re-verification process.
- After calling 14546, you will be asked to select whether you are an Indian national or an NRI by selecting the respective option
- After that, you will have to give consent to link Aadhaar with your phone number by pressing 1
- Next, you need to provide your Aadhaar number and press 1 to confirm
- In 4th Step it will generates the OTP, which you will receive on your mobile phone
- Now, you need to enter your phone number
- Here, you are asked to give consent to your operator to pick your name, photo and date of birth from UIDAI data base
- The IVR now mentions the last four digits of your number to confirm that you have keyed in the right number
- If the number is correct, you can enter the OTP you received on SMS
- You must press 1 to complete the Aadhaar-mobile number re-verification process
- If you hold another phone number, you can link that too by pressing 2 and following the steps provided by the IVR system. Keep your other mobile phone handy as you will receive the OTP on this number.
After performing all the processes step by step , your Aadhaar will linked to your mobile number . Keep in mind that as per IVR this facility is available only till 6th Feb 2017. We request you all to Link your Mobile Number with Aadhaar as soon as possible.