Update Samsung Galaxy S6 : Samsung Galaxy S6, The most Selling smartphone by Samsung and Google , also the most popular Mobile of Samsung S Series Range. It comes in Mid-Budget Smartphone and offers Great Value for Money as it gets great specifications and Feature. Since the Launch Samsung S6 , Samsung is not providing regular updates to its Users so many users are willing to Update their Samsung Galaxy S6 to Android oreo 8.0. If you are searching to Update your Samsung Galaxy S6 to Android o 8.0 , then this post is For you , In this Article , we will tell You How to Update Samsung Galaxy S6 to Android Oreo 8.0 without Root.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S6 to Android O 8.0
Note : MyGadgetReviewer will not be Responsible for Bricked Devices , Dead SD Cards or any Other Mis-happening with your Device , Do this at your Own Risk.
- Installed TWRP Recovery
- Downloaded Android Oreo Lineage OS ROM Zip File For Samsung Galaxy S6 file
- Downloaded Gapps of Lineage OS ROM
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Charged Above 60%
- USB Cable
- Minimum 4GB Internal Storage Free Space
- MicroSD Card
- Both the Zip File Placed in MicroSD Card.
Pros of Android Oreo 8.0
- Your Samsung Galaxy S6 will Perform faster .
- Great Software Experience .
- RAM will occupy very Less Space as compared to MIUI 9 .
- Stable Hotspot Feature
- Stable VoLTE feature
- Increased Battery Life
- Download LineageOS Stable 15 ROM For Samsung Galaxy S6 From Server 1 or Server 2
- Download GApps for LineageOS 15 from Server 1 or Server 2
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S6 to Android Oreo 8.0 or How to install Android O 8.0 in Samsung Galaxy S6
- First Of All , You have to Turn off Your Samsung Galaxy S6 .
- Now Go to the TWRP recovery in Your Device by pressing Power ON/OFF button + Volume Down Button Simultaneously .
- Now Go to the Tap on the Wipe Section der TWRP Recovery.
- Now you will see an Option , Advanced Wipe, Now tap on it and Swipe .
- Now Go to the Install Section and Browse to the Linage OS Zip File and install it .
- After Installing Lineage OS Zip File , Go to Install section Again.
- Now Browse to Gapps Zip File and Install it too.
- after succesfull install , Reboot or Restart Your Samsung Galaxy S6 .
- Done , You Have Successfully Updated Samsung Galaxy S6 to Andoid Oreo .