Update Redmi Note 4 : Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is the Most Selling Smartphone in India, It comes with Great Specifications and Features at the Value for Money Price . Redmi Note 4 runs on MIUI 9 , which is Xiaomi’s own Developed ROM , It also comes with Great Specifications and Features Like Split Screen , Voice Assistant etc , also it Provides Great Software experience to its users. But many users are not happty with MIUI 9 , as some reports it lowers RAM availability of their device , whereas some says it reduces Performance , also it Doesnot Gets Latest Oreo. Many Users want their Redmi Note 4 to be updated to Android o or Android Oreo 8.0.
If you are One of those who dont like the MIUI ROM or wanted to Update your Redmi Note 4 to Latest Android Oreo , then this post is for you . In this post we will tell you How To Install Android Oreo 8.0 in Redmi Note 4 / How to Update Redmi Note 4 to Android o 8.0 without Root.
How to Update Redmi Note 4 to Android O 8.0
Note : MyGadgetReviewer will not be Responsible for Bricked Devices , Dead SD Cards or any Other Mis-happening with your Device , Do this at your Own Risk.
- Download LineageOS Stable 15 ROM For Redmi Note 4 From Server 1 or Server 2
- Download GApps for LineageOS 15 from Server 1 or Server 2
- Installed TWRP Recovery
- Downloaded Android Oreo Lineage OS ROM Zip File For Redmi Note 4 file
- Downloaded Gapps of Lineage OS ROM
- Redmi Note 4 Charged Above 60%
- USB Cable
- Minimum 4GB Internal Storage Free Space
- MicroSD Card
- Both the Zip File Placed in MicroSD Card.
Pros of Android Oreo 8.0
- Your Redmi Note 4 will Perform faster .
- Great Software Experience .
- RAM will occupy very Less Space as compared to MIUI 9 .
- Stable Hotspot Feature
- Stable VoLTE feature
- Increased Battery Life
How to Update Redmi Note 4 to Android Oreo 8.0 or How to install Android O 8.0 in Redmi Note 4
- First Of All , You have to Turn off Your Redmi Note 4 .
- Now Go to the TWRP recovery in Your Device by pressing Power ON/OFF button + Volume Down Button Simultaneously .
- Now Go to the Tap on the Wipe Section der TWRP Recovery.
- Now you will see an Option , Advanced Wipe, Now tap on it and Swipe .
- Now Go to the Install Section and Browse to the Linage OS Zip File and install it .
- After Installing Lineage OS Zip File , Go to Install section Again.
- Now Browse to Gapps Zip File and Install it too.
- after succesfull install , Reboot or Restart Your Redmi Note 4 .
- Done , You Have Successfully Updated Redmi Note 4 to Andoid Oreo .