How to Root Redmi 5A install twrp unlock bootloader without pc : If you have just Purchased the Newly Launched Budget Flagship by Xiaomi , the Redmi 5A and intrested in Rooting the device , then this article is For You. In this Article We Will tell you How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 5A with and Without Pc Easy Method. Many Users root their device to enhance its performance , whereas some users root their devices to install custom rom to enhance software experience, whereas some other roots their devices to change the UI as many of us Dont likes the UI of the Smartphone which comes out of the Box. If You are also facing these kinds of issues witth your device then rooting your device will a right choice.
As Redmi 5A comes with MIUI 9 out of the Box which runs on Android Nougat, Many of you wanted to upgrade it to Android Oreo , As Xiaomi doesnot yet launches AAndroid O update for its Devices , to Update your Redmi 5A , you have to install Custom RoM in your Device , to Install custom RoM , first you Have to Root Your Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 5A Without PC
Requirements To Root Redmi 5A
- KingRoot App installed in Your Redmi 5A
- Your Device should be charges above 50% to 60%
- Internet Connection
- RootChecker App installed in Your Device
Downloads Required to Root Your Redmi 5A Device
- Download Kingroot App from here or Google Play Store
- Download RootChecker App from Google PlayStore
How to Root Redmi 5A Step by Step
- First thing you have to do is download Kingroot app in your device from PlayStore or above Download Section .
- Now Download other app named RootChecker (To Check whether Your device is rooted or not) .
- Now You have to Launch the App Kingroot .
- Now Tap on the Button Root in Kingroot App .
- Now Restart Your Device .
- Now Launch the App Rootchecker .
- Now tap the check option in RootChecker App .
- Now you will See a Option Says Your Device is root , if you dont see this on screen then follow steps again .
- Done , you Have Successfully Rooted Your Xiaomi Redmi 5A without Pc .
Pros of Rooting Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Your Redmi 5A will Perform faster .
- Now You can install any Custom ROM in your Redmi 5A .
- You will able to update your device to Android or Android 8 Oreo.
Cons of Rooting Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Your Device may Heat
- Your Device may insecured