Root Vivo V3 : Vivo V3 is one of the Most Selling Smartphone By Vivo , It comes with Great Pricing and Offers graet camera and also Great specifications and Features . It comes with Vivo’s Own FunTouchOS based UI which is not that great UI , As some Vivo V3 users face issues with its Software Experience and Performance. To get Out of this UI You have to Install Custom ROM But Before Instaling any Custom ROM , You have to Root your Vivo V3 Smartphone.
If you are Looking to Root Vivo V3 then this post is for You , In this post we will tell you How to root Vivo V3, so lets get Started.
How To Root Vivo V3 without pc
Requirements To Root Vivo V3
- KingRoot App installed in Your Vivo V3
- Your Device should be charges above 50% to 60%
- Internet Connection
- RootChecker App installed in Your Device
Downloads Required to Root Your Vivo V3 Mobile
- Download Kingroot App from here or Google Play Store
- Download RootChecker App from Google PlayStore
Cons of Rooting Vivo V3
- Your Device may Heat
- Your Device may insecured
Pros of Rooting Vivo V3
- Your Vivo V3 will Perform faster .
- Now You can install any Custom ROM in your Vivo V3.
- You will able to update your device to Android or Android 8 Oreo.
How to Root Vivo V3 without pc Step by Step Guide
- First of all download Kingroot app in your device from PlayStore or above Download Section .
- Second Step – Download other app named RootChecker (To Check whether Your device is rooted or not) .
- In Third Step You have to Launch the App Kingroot .
- Now Tap on the Button Root in Kingroot App .
- Fifth step is to Restart Your Device .
- In sixth step you have to Launch the App Rootchecker .
- In step 7 you have to tap the check option in RootChecker App .
- Now you will See a Option Says Your Device is root , if you dont see this on screen then follow steps again .
- That’s it, you Have Successfully Root Vivo V3 without pc .