Samsung j7 , the most selling smartphone by Samsung, comes with great specifications and features but many of you will not be happy with its UI , so you may have plan to install custom ROM in your Samsung j7 but before installing custom ROM ,first you have to Root your Device.If you are looking to root your Samsung j7 smartphone , then this article is for you. In this article we will tell you How To Root Samsung j7 without PC with help of KingRoot app,
As Samsung j7 comes with Samsung Experience out of the Box which runs on Android Marshmallow, Many of you wanted to upgrade it to Android Oreo , As Samsung doesnot yet launches Android O update for its old popular Devices , to Update your Samsung j7 there are many Oreo based custom ROMS available so you may select one of them and install it in your Samsung j7 ,To Install custom RoM , first you Have to Root Your Samsung Samsung j7.
How To Root Samsung J7 without pc
How to Root Samsung j7 without pc Step by Step Guide
- First of all download Kingroot app in your device from PlayStore or above Download Section .
- Second Step – Download other app named RootChecker (To Check whether Your device is rooted or not) .
- In Third Step You have to Launch the App Kingroot .
- Now Tap on the Button Root in Kingroot App .
- Fifth step is to Restart Your Device .
- In sixth step you have to Launch the App Rootchecker .
- In step 7 you have to tap the check option in RootChecker App .
- Now you will See a Option Says Your Device is root , if you dont see this on screen then follow steps again .
- That’s it, you Have Successfully Root Samsung j7 without pc .
Requirements To Root Samsung j7
- KingRoot App installed in Your Samsung j7
- Your Device should be charges above 50% to 60%
- Internet Connection
- RootChecker App installed in Your Device
Pros of Rooting Samsung Samsung j7
- Your Redmi 5A will Perform faster .
- Now You can install any Custom ROM in your Redmi 5A .
- You will able to update your device to Android or Android 8 Oreo.
Downloads Required to Root Your Samsung j7 Mobile
- Download Kingroot App from here or Google Play Store
- Download RootChecker App from Google PlayStore
Cons of Rooting Samsung j7
- Your Device may Heat
- Your Device may insecured