Root Oppo A57 : Oppo a57 is one of the Most Selling Smartphone By Vivo , It comes with Great Pricing and Offers graet camera and also Great specifications and Features . It comes with Vivo’s Own FunTouchOS based UI which is not that great UI , As some Oppo a57 users face issues with its Software Experience and Performance. To get Out of this UI You have to Install Custom ROM But Before Instaling any Custom ROM , You have to Root your Oppo a57 Smartphone.
If you are Looking to Root Oppo a57 then this post is for You , In this post we will tell you How to root Oppo a57, so lets get Started.
How To Root Oppo a57 without pc
Cons of Rooting Oppo a57
- Your Device may Heat
- Your Device may insecured
Pros of Rooting Oppo a57
- Your OPPO A57 will Perform faster .
- Now You can install any Custom ROM in your Oppo a57.
- You will able to update your device to Android or Android 8 Oreo.
Requirements To Root Oppo a57
- KingRoot App installed in Your Oppo a57
- Your Device should be charges above 50% to 60%
- Internet Connection
- RootChecker App installed in Your Device
Downloads Required to Root Your Oppo a57 Mobile
- Download Kingroot App from here or Google Play Store
- Download RootChecker App from Google PlayStore
How to Root Oppo a57 without pc Step by Step Guide
- First of all download Kingroot app in your device from PlayStore or above Download Section .
- Second Step – Download other app named RootChecker (To Check whether Your device is rooted or not) .
- In Third Step You have to Launch the App Kingroot .
- Now Tap on the Button Root in Kingroot App .
- Fifth step is to Restart Your Device .
- In sixth step you have to Launch the App Rootchecker .
- In step 7 you have to tap the check option in RootChecker App .
- Now you will See a Option Says Your Device is root , if you dont see this on screen then follow steps again .
- That’s it, you Have Successfully Root Oppo a57 without pc .
Recommended :How to Root , Install TWRP and Custom ROM in Oppo Smartphone