Nokia 6 , the most selling smartphone by Nokia, comes with great specifications and features but many of you will not be happy with its UI , so you may have plan to install custom ROM in your Nokia 6 but before installing custom ROM ,first you have to Root your Device.If you are looking to root your Nokia 6 smartphone , then this article is for you. In this article we will tell you How To Root Nokia 6 without PC with help of KingRoot app,
As Nokia 6 comes with Nokia Experience out of the Box which runs on Android Marshmallow, Many of you wanted to upgrade it to Android Oreo , As Nokia doesnot yet launches Android O update for its old popular Devices , to Update your Nokia 6 there are many Oreo based custom ROMS available so you may select one of them and install it in your Nokia 6 ,To Install custom RoM , first you Have to Root Your Nokia 6.
How To Root Nokia 6 without pc
Requirements To Root Nokia 6
- KingRoot App installed in Your Nokia 6
- Your Device should be charges above 50% to 60%
- Internet Connection
- RootChecker App installed in Your Device
Pros of Rooting Nokia 6
- Your Redmi 5A will Perform faster .
- Now You can install any Custom ROM in your Redmi 5A .
- You will able to update your device to Android or Android 8 Oreo.
Downloads Required to Root Your Nokia 6 Mobile
- Download Kingroot App from here or Google Play Store
- Download RootChecker App from Google PlayStore
How to Root Nokia 6 without pc Step by Step Guide
- First of all download Kingroot app in your device from PlayStore or above Download Section .
- Second Step – Download other app named RootChecker (To Check whether Your device is rooted or not) .
- In Third Step You have to Launch the App Kingroot .
- Now Tap on the Button Root in Kingroot App .
- Fifth step is to Restart Your Device .
- In sixth step you have to Launch the App Rootchecker .
- In step 7 you have to tap the check option in RootChecker App .
- Now you will See a Option Says Your Device is root , if you dont see this on screen then follow steps again .
- That’s it, you Have Successfully Root Nokia 6 without pc .
Cons of Rooting Nokia 6
- Your Device may Heat
- Your Device may insecured